Jax: ??? is in my diaper (I didn't hear what he said)
Me: Pee, pee?
Jax: No, I'm saving it for later (He's been saving stuff for later in his pocket)
When I opened his diaper, he had a fruit roll up in the back. I guess he didn't have a pocket so he stuffed it in his diaper for later.
I was reminded of something I saw yesterday. I was returning some shoes to Payless. As I was leaving the cashier was going to help someone. I don't know if she saw me, but she stuffed her phone down her pants in back because she didn't have a pocket either. YUCK!!
2 comments:
I hope you didn't let him eat the fruit roll up!
Jill; Honestly, I don't know what to say about Jax! I am a little concerned about the OCD problem with the lint. What is that all about? What a funny kid, but sooo cute!
Post a Comment