Monday, February 1, 2010

A night of videos

The other night we were pretty bored, so we made videos. Sorry, they are mostly of Jax, he was being a character!!

SUPERMAN SAVE ME!



You can kind of see Blake's squishy face:



Somersault:



And now for the songs:

My favorite part is the "take an armful" part





Do I need to even say which part is my favorite?



7 comments:

Rylee said...

i'm not able to watch any of the videos.

Leslie said...

Me neither. When you put your videos on youtube, make sure you make them public. If they are private, no one can look at them. I did that once already.

Denise said...

Now if only I could hear them!

Dave & Kandy Daniels said...

Those are so stinkin cute. My favorite is Jaxon singing the ABC's when he says, "E F and G"

Denise said...

ok now I heard it and I love Kaja screaming at you in the background. Wonder what she needs.

Jim Hadlock said...

Jill: Wow! I don't think Jaxy is a shy, retiring type of child. We loved every one of the videos! It always takes a while for them to play all the way through because of the poor server here but worth the wait!!! Post more of them---please.Tell Jaxy how proud we are of him.

stacy h. said...

love all your videos! :)