Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter 2010

This year for Easter we went to St. George. Paul was able to ride his bike (only once though because the 2nd time, he busted his derailer), ride 4 wheeler (taught Jax how to go in the bushes, bad idea since the whole way home he kept saying "I need a bush, where's my bush), did crossword puzzles, watched conference, rode bikes, colored eggs, found eggs (my dad tried to tell Kaja to roll the egg down a hill, instead she chucked it down the hill) and probably a ton more that I can't remember.

Of course, I didn't take too many pictures so here's what you get:

Easter morning, notice the boys are dressed and the girls are in jammies:

Visiting the St. George Temple between sessions:



1 comment:

Jim Hadlock said...

Jill: As I said before--can't get enough of these pictures!!!!! We LOVE them.