Here we are at Lake Powell! We had a great time and my parents found a great sandy beach that my kids could play on and find shells to their hearts content. All my kids were fish, anytime we stopped, they were in the water!!
Here is Kaja posing for the camera!
Paul doesn't have a love for Lake Powell like I do, but he comes for me. He is good at wake boarding, even though he doesn't do it often.
Jax with Paul on the tube and Kaja with my dad:
Nicole and Kaja with me on the tube: (we're on the right)
These next pictures are just a few of the several trying to get Jax to wait long enough for a picture:
2 comments:
hehe I love the family picture in the water! It looks like it was a BLAST!!
So fun! I love lake pictures.
Post a Comment