Kaja got this really cute outfit from my mom for school. I told her to walk like a model so I could see and this is what I got ALL morning! LOVE HER!! Oh yeah, and I think I need to go get her some black leggings!!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Adorable!! She is so pretty. Tell Jax that Jake was singing the same song today! We need to get those two together one of these days. :)
5 comments:
Adorable!! She is so pretty.
Tell Jax that Jake was singing the same song today! We need to get those two together one of these days. :)
Very cute! Miss you guys...I was sad we didn't get to see you before we moved. Hope you are all doing well!
i love:
1) that dress
2) jaxon singing "california girls" in the background.
hahaha
Oh My Gosh! They make me smile "so hard"! It gets me thinking ??? Who taught Kaja how to model? Hmm Andrea?! Love you
What a cute outfit. I love that girl!
Post a Comment