Saturday, June 23, 2007

Some sleep

So... I feel like a new woman. Jaxon slept until 6:15 this morning, which means he went 9 hours without eating and slept for 8 hours. I felt so good this morning. I was talking to Paul and was mentioning that I was never this tired with Kaja. But then again, with Kaja, Paul was able to help with the feedings. Hopefully, this means we're on the path to sleeping through the night! I look forward to those days or nights!

Paul still woke up at 6 to go on a ride with Ryan. Right now, he's pricing out our sprinkler system. I can't wait to have a lawn and be able to play outside. Tonight Paul has a soccer game so we (the kids and I) are going to my mom's to work on Kaja's tutus. They should be pretty darn cute, that is if they turn out the way I picture them in my mind. I'll include pics as soon as I get them done!

2 comments:

Rylee said...

Sheesh, Ryder barely sleeps that good and he is almost 11 months old. You are lucky!
So I found this place online that will make your blog into a book for you. Its an easy way to make a digital scrapbook. Cool huh. It is called blurb.com.

Jodee Harris said...

Andrea! Stace told me you and Rylee started blogs...thought I'd check them out. I CANNOT believe that Jaxon slept through the night. Avery's still got me up every 3 or 4 hours. You lucky, lucky girl. I think we need a pool day with the kids soon! We'll set something up!