On Sunday, we attempted all 3 hours of church. When I went to the mother's lounge to feed Jaxon it was like a ride at Disneyland. Once one mom was finished there was always another one waiting in line. Towards the end of the 3rd hours, Jaxon was spent!! He ended up having another day of crying. As a mother, it is very stressful to have him crying and not being able to do anything to calm him down. He just had an upset stomach and as a true Hadlock VERY gassy!! We finally got him calmed down and Paul, Ryan and Jim were able to give him a blessing. Mostly for me though, I felt much better.
Last night, Kaja was running a fever. She was so hot and was up a couple times last night. After a few doses of Tylenol, she woke up feeling fine. Luckily Jaxon slept through it all, so we weren't up with both kids. She's starting to feel hot again, but it isn't stopping her eating her hotdogs and deciding which color to color with. Even though she isn't really coloring, just lining them up side by side.
My kids amaze me!! Kaja is such a good sleeper we thought we'd be doomed with Jaxon. But as luck has it, he sleeps wonderfully. I only get up with him once at night usually around 3 am, but sometimes not until 5. I am so blessed with my 2 little miracles and I am so grateful that I was chosen to be their mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment