Yesterday I went up to Park City to the outlets. If any of you love great deals, now is the time.
At Osh Kosh, I got $400 worth of clothes for $125. They are having a 50-70% off sale and I had an extra 20% off coupon (call me if you want it, it's just an e-mail coupon). I also got $30 in gift cards to be used at the end of September, so technically, I got all the clothes for $95.
At Old Navy, I got ~$175 worth of clothes for $53. Starting in October, it will no longer be an outlet. So they were having a big blowout, 30% off everything. Yes everything, even clearance. I got Jaxon some pants that were on clearance for $1.99 and then 30% off that brought the price to $1.39
I love it when I get deals like this. Kaja is all set for school with her new clothes. And Jaxon has some clothes for the fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment