Thursday, August 16, 2007

My little trooper

Kaja got some new braces to wear at night. They are to help her stretch her tight muscles so that she can walk better. They are pretty heavy duty and look like little ski boots. But like always, she just does it and doesn't complain. I don't think I could sleep in them.

So..I have to come back and add a comment. Kaja is asleep in these pictures, my mom thought she was just crawling in bed. Most of the time she sleeps with her feet off the bed!!


2 comments:

Denise said...

She is a real good sport that's for sure. I am so proud of her. And of course you and Paul for taking such good care of her and helping her get through all she needs normally.

Anonymous said...

oh, she is the best! i want to see her in them. she seriously is an amazing little girl...with an amazing mom! :)