Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kaja's Dance Recital

Thanks to Stacy, I have a copy of Kaja's Dance Recital!!

P.S. Just so you can tell how little Kaja is, all the girls in her class are 1 year YOUNGER than her!!

5 comments:

Brandon and Tina Goss said...

So cute...I love Kaja's tutu...I'm guessing you made it! So much talent at your house :) Hope you guys had a great christmas!

Rylee said...

she's so cute! loved being able to see this on video. i like how when she biffs it at the end you can hear her dad crack up!

Dave and Amy said...

She's so cute. Loved seeing that again.

Denise said...

Way to go Kaja! It makes me think of the song by Trisha Yarwood - whatever! - JUST DANCE! Love you

Jim Hadlock said...

Jill: I am so glad you got the video from Stacy. We would not have wanted to miss her first dance recital. She looked soooo cute in her tutu. We love her so much!