We had a great time at Disneyland. It was so fun to see the kids reactions!! This is only part of the pictures, we had trouble with my camera (it got left with Payce and Gwen), so I'll have to get the other pictures from my mom!!
I just read a lot of posts! Love these Disneyland pictures. Makes me miss home. The pictures of Paul's graduation are so sweet. What a happy time. I love Jaxon. He is lucky he has that sweet face of his isn't he??? I feel your pain. : )
2 comments:
Looks like you had a great time. The kids are adorable. I want to go with you next time.
I just read a lot of posts! Love these Disneyland pictures. Makes me miss home.
The pictures of Paul's graduation are so sweet. What a happy time.
I love Jaxon. He is lucky he has that sweet face of his isn't he??? I feel your pain. : )
Post a Comment