Monday, May 24, 2010

Paul Graduates

Paul graduated on May 7, 2010!! He got his MBA at the University of Utah! We are so proud of him!!


With some of his buddies, the red things were to give to someone thanking them for supporting you. Paul asked if I wanted one, I said I'd rather have shoes!

They had a place to go take pictures closer, but it was several portals over and he was one of the first to go! So the picture is from a distance!

Love this one!



Congrats Grad!

4 comments:

Jim Hadlock said...

Great pictures! you and your family all look great!!! we love you. Dad and Mom

Leanne said...

congratulations! what an accomplishment!!

Dave and Amy said...

So proud of Paul. It is a huge accomplishment for him and all of you.

Jim Hadlock said...

Jill: We were a little upset that you didn't even mention you went through the whole graduation ceremony. Of course we haven't heard from you lately. We are sooo proud of all of you! It took everyone to get him through this. We are so proud of you Paul--We love you!! Mom and Dad