Kaja heard us tell someone that we were doing one thing (soccer or swimming). Since I felt Kaja couldn't keep up with the kids in soccer and I really wanted her to take swim lessons, that's what we chose. When Kaja heard that she would learn to go under water, she kept telling me: "I choose soccer mom"
Kaja not so excited, Jax super excited!!
Putting her face in the water!
Blake was a sport, especially since this was during his nap!
I don't have as many pictures of Jax and I wasn't as close to him for a couple reasons. 1. The seats were closer to Kaja. 2. I was more worried about Kaja than Jax, he's an animal!
3 comments:
I can't believe you already have this up! you are the animal!! hahaha
It was fun and I'm actually excited to see what they do for the rest of the time. I love the one of Patrick and Jax holding hands in the water. FUN!!!
looks so fun! i would give anything to get ryder in lessons, but the last time we tried he ran SCREAMING bloody murder and basically just flipped out. i'm thinking about doing private lessons because i don't know what else to try. he is content just playing on the stairs far away from deep part. :) maybe jax can give him a little of that fearlessness!!
Jill: We loved the pictures. Kaja may be a little anxious about swimming but she has always been a trooper in every other aspect of her life. She is my hero!! We just love Jaxon's facial expressions!!!
Post a Comment