Friday, July 9, 2010

4th of July

With the 4th falling on a Sunday, we had 4 days of celebration. It was more calm, but it was hard to feel like any day was the 4th.

We started out with the balloons on Friday:


On Saturday, we had a brunch BBQ with Paul's family and then we went to the Stadium of Fire, which I didn't get any pictures of. On Sunday, the actual 4th, I taught in Relief Society.

On Monday, we went to the parade, minus Paul and Blake. Paul sacrificed going to the parade so Blake could take a nap. Ha Ha, he hates parades and looks for any excuse not to go.

That night, we went to my parents house for a BBQ and fireworks. I know there are a lot of pictures of Blake, but he stays by us while the other kids are off doing things!



Right before the sparkler burn, he grabbed the hot end when it went out! OUCH!!



Dave, Paul's brother-in-law, always takes such good care of my kids!!

No comments: