Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I CAN FRENCH BRAID!

I have always wanted to french braid! I know how, but could never get my fingers in the right place. My favorite little girl hair do is 2 french braids. I had resigned myself to the fact that I would never be able to. I was looking at some of my favorite hair blogs and saw the daisy chain. Kind of looks similar, but you only have 2 chains that you knot. Then yesterday, I wanted to try french braiding. Miraculously it worked, I have no idea what clicked, but I was super happy. I was so happy I had to call Paul at work.

Not bad for my first french braid!!!


2 comments:

AllMyKs said...

Way to go Andrea! Her hair is getting so long.

Leanne said...

you always do the cutest things with Kaja's hair! I am trying my best to learn, I may have to have you teach me a trick or two when mine gets older!