Last week Kaja got strep throat from Nursery. So after a few sleepless nights, a trip to the emergency room, and four hours of non-stop talking from Kaja (she was delirious), I didn't get any posts done. Which means I have a lot to say!!!
Yesterday, our mailbox was finally installed. So after everyone wakes up and is ready, we're heading to the post office to get our key. It's funny how you take for granted going to the mailbox to get your mail. It's not fun to have to go to the post office, wait in line, only to have them tell you there is no mail.
I am so excited for the Fourth of July!! I always love to go to the balloons and parade. I think this year I'm even more excited because of the kids. Kaj's first year we were in Europe, last year we were in Colorado, so we haven't been able to go to the balloons and parade. Even Paul is coming!! He usually uses the Fourth as a time to go on a bike ride.
Last night we went to Transformers! IT WAS AWESOME!! We went to a pre-screening of it. I haven't been to a movie in a very long time. I left the movie wanting to go to the store and buy a transformer for myself. We went to the late one since Jaxon sleeps until 4:00 am, then I could put him to bed and not have to worry about him getting hungry while I was gone. Thank you Jim for staying with the kids so late.
No comments:
Post a Comment