Wednesday, June 10, 2009

An alarming situation

I was taking a shower and my kids were "supposedly" playing with stickers. After a while, Jax comes up with a bag and his flip flops saying "Leave". I wondered what exactly he meant by that. Kaja then comes in with her bags and flip flops saying "We tried to leave, but the alarm went off".

So, I ran downstairs, in my towel (how embarrassing, since I had already opened all the blinds for the morning), to turn off the alarm. I have no idea how long it had been going off.

Luckily, they were just going out my garage and couldn't have gotten far. I'm glad they didn't try to go out the front door. Kaja and Jax both got a talking to about how they can't leave the house without me or Paul.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Whoa! That's a bit scary. But I'm kind of chuckling to see them already packed and ready to leave!