I put Blake down to sleep in his crib, I'm trying to get both me and him used to it.
SUCCESS!!!
3 comments:
Jill
said...
The crib looks so huge with his little body in it. The bedding is sooo cute! what a sweet little guy he is. Paul wrote and said he is a really good baby even if he does poop a lot.That's certainly opposite from Kaja!
Andrea, will you email me the close up picture of Blake awake? I want to print it out. Also, email those pictures you took to send to my Mom and Dad. Thanks
3 comments:
The crib looks so huge with his little body in it. The bedding is sooo cute! what a sweet little guy he is. Paul wrote and said he is a really good baby even if he does poop a lot.That's certainly opposite from Kaja!
He's so sweet. I miss him :(
Andrea, will you email me the close up picture of Blake awake? I want to print it out. Also, email those pictures you took to send to my Mom and Dad. Thanks
Post a Comment