I don't know what to say . . . sometimes we don't know what to say and figure they look like their siblings. We want them to be separate and different anyway, life would be boring if it was too much the same. They are two of the cutest boys ever born! Check out my blog. I'm going to put an picture up that may surprise you and embarrass you at the same time.
They certainly look like brothers but they are different too, which is always good. Everyone said all our boys looked alike but I don't think so now. They are so adorable!!
1-jaz, 2 blake. you can tell once they are together. i know what your saying now with the jax being more round. but they still both have big and cute heads!!!
8 comments:
When you put them next to each other like that I don't see much resemblance at all. They are both adorable though!
jax looks EXACTLY the same now. just bigger and more hair. :) cute boys.
I don't know what to say . . . sometimes we don't know what to say and figure they look like their siblings. We want them to be separate and different anyway, life would be boring if it was too much the same. They are two of the cutest boys ever born!
Check out my blog. I'm going to put an picture up that may surprise you and embarrass you at the same time.
i can definitely tell a difference with these two pictures together, but i still think blake looks like jaxon.
both are so cute!
I just posted the same type of post on my blog comparing Lauren and Ian. Here is the link!
I think that the bottom is Jax and the top is Blake! I could be wrong since they look so much alike!
1 is Jax and 2 is Blake
They certainly look like brothers but they are different too, which is always good. Everyone said all our boys looked alike but I don't think so now. They are so adorable!!
1-jaz, 2 blake. you can tell once they are together. i know what your saying now with the jax being more round. but they still both have big and cute heads!!!
Post a Comment