Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter Fan Forever!!

It's finally here!! In the past, Paul went and got the book for me at midnight, but he's at scout camp this year. I was just going to go to Costco when it opened, but my mom said she thought it would be fun to go. Personally, I think she was just going for me! (What a great mom) She and my dad came down at around 11:30. My dad stayed with the kids while we went to Wal-Mart. We stood outside and they gave bracelets. One book for one bracelet for one person. Some one gave me and my mom a red bracelet that would have allowed us to go to the front of the line, but we thought that wasn't fair to everyone else.

We saw all types of people. People were surprised that people were waiting in line. One guy was surprised that there was a line, he thought he'd just sneak over and grab a copy. The strange thing is people were doing regular shopping; I would have chosen a different day. There were mean people who would run into you, tell you the books were all gone, tell you there was a cash only line to get you out of your place. Around 1:00 we got our books and headed home.

I started reading this morning and am very excited! It's harder to find time to read with 2 kids, but I'm excited still the same.

No comments: