Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to School

Kaja went back to school today. She is now in the afternoon! Thank goodness, I don't have to wake her up anymore!! She is gone from 10:30 - 3:00. And she gets to eat lunch at school. Today, I packed her a lunch because it was sloppy joes and I knew she wouldn't eat it.

When I put her on the bus, she kept saying, "Bye, Mom". She wanted me off!!! Here she is in her new outfit my mom got her. I love the pink shoes!! Also, the pants are 3T and she is 4, so you can see how little she is since they are rolled!!


Jax got a back to school outfit too. I can't believe what a little man he looks like!! I love his shoes too, they are corduroy and velcro!!



6 comments:

Rylee said...

So cute. Ryder has those shoes too!

Denise said...

It's so fun to see them grow and progress.

Nicole said...

How cute! How did she like her first day?

Tanya said...

It was fun to find your blog...sooo cute! Your kids are darling! Thanks for all you do in primary. You truly bless the lives of my children.
Cheers,
Tanya

Heather and Trevor said...

She looks absolutely DARLING! I can't believe how big both of them are! I remember when you had Jaxon. Crazy! :)

Nicole said...

Hey Andrea! Happy Birthday a few days late, I hope you had a good one!