Monday, September 29, 2008

Early Halloween, Super Heros

So I bought the kids Halloween costumes today. I know it is early, but if you don't get them early, you get left with the left overs. This year my kids are going to be SUPER HEROS!!!

Jax is Spiderman! He is so cute!!! And this costume was only $13.


Kaja is Super Girl. It looks so cute on her with the boots and belt. She likes the cape that helps her fly fast!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute cute kids!

Rylee said...

They look adorable! I got Ryder's last week too.

Brandon and Tina Goss said...

SOOO Cute!!! We can't wait for Halloween!

I have to tell you I chuckled a little bit today when I thought about Paul's PeeWee Herman impersonation aand your Micheal Jordan impersonation. Classic!!!

B Flat Major said...

Not too early at all - I bought our costumes today too! Hey - did you know your mom outed you on her blog?

Dave and Amy said...

I love the costumes. They both look so cute and so happy! How fun is that! I love it!

Denise said...

SOOOOOOO cute! They are MY Super Heros!