Thursday, September 18, 2008

An M&M up Kaja's nose

Yesterday afternoon I was dozing on the couch. Kaja was watching Sword in the Stone and eating her mini M&M's. All of a sudden, she says, "Mom, I stuck an M&M up my nose". Sure enough, there was an M&M up her nose. I told her we needed to go get the tweezers. She didn't like that idea, so she pushed it up further. When I had her blow to try and get it out, she sniffed and it went further up her nose. Then, she started dripping chocolate snot. I called the doctor and the nurse said that since it was food and melting that it would be all right.

I used this as a lesson to teach Kaja, we don't stick things up our nose!!

3 comments:

Brandon and Tina Goss said...

How Funny! When I was a kid I stuck a raisin up my nose but I had to get it removed at the doctors!

Amie said...

That is funny! When I was little I stuck a seashell up my nose and had to go to the doctor's to get it out. I guess it's just something curious little kids do. She is such a funny little girl.

Nicole said...

LOL! That is so funny! I love that it started melting. We watched Sword in the Stone here yesterday too!