Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dang Red Box!!!

So, I had a disappointing moment on Saturday night. On Labor Day, September 1, we rented Nim's Island from Red Box. We were charged $1.06 and so we thought Paul's sister must have taken it back. With everything that was going on, neither of us thought to double check. So on Saturday night, September 20, I went to stick a new movie in and there was Nim's Island.

I was so ticked!! I had put my kids to bed early and so I had to get them up and run the movie back. It was only 8:00, so I was thinking of saving a night by getting it back before 9:00. I read on the Red Box that after 25 days charges stop and the movie is yours. It was close to that, but I was bugged and didn't want to be reminded every time I saw that movie.

So this movie rental ended up costing us $20.23!!!

1 comment:

Dave and Amy said...

I am so sorry! I thought you took it back. I will send you some money to help pay for it.