Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Good People Out There

Today I was reminded that there are still good people out in the world!

I have a separate wallet that I keep my grocery money in. I get all the money for the month, in cash, at the beginning of the month. Today, I was going to take my mom to lunch for her birthday and looked in my wallet and noticed that my grocery wallet was missing. I had about $250 in the wallet, in cash! I looked all over my car and couldn't find it anywhere. The last place I remembered having it was at Wal-Mart, yesterday around 2:45. I didn't go anywhere else yesterday. The wallet doesn't have any kind of id in it, just my grocery money.

After lunch, I stopped at Wal-Mart. I went to customer service and asked if they had seen it. They had me describe it. They went in the back room and checked and they found it. It also still had all the money in it. As I was walking away, I was fighting back the tears! I don't know if I lost it at the register or in the parking lot, or somewhere in between.

THANK YOU to whoever turned it in!!

2 comments:

stacy h. said...

you is so lucky that THAT person found it. i would have burst into tears as soon as i realized it was gone AND the minute they gave it back to me!!

Nicole said...

What a great story! I'm so glad you got it back.