Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's a...

BOY! We had our ultrasound today and found out we are having a boy! We don't have a name picked out yet, but we are really excited. The lady doing the ultrasound was scanning and checking everything. I said "I think I just saw something that means we are having a boy". She went back and said, we better take a picture while he's so proud!

All the measurements looked good, he does have a big head, LUCKY ME!!

A cute profile picture!

Thumbs up!



5 comments:

Brandon and Tina Goss said...

definetley a boy! Congrats guys!

Rylee said...

yep looks like a boy! hopefully you find a name soon. congratulations!

stacy h. said...

yea!!! he is so cute already. yikes about the head. ;)

B Flat Major said...

Congrats. That will be fun for Jaxon to have a little buddy. That's the best part about having one of each for your first two, either gender is fine for other kids that follow!

Nicole said...

YEAH! Congratulations!