We made a quick trip down to St. George and Las Vegas this weekend. It was really nice to get away! On Saturday, we drove down to Vegas to spend some time with Reece, Rylee, and Ryder. We had a lot of fun even though it was freezing. We went to a carousel and the strip! At the end though, we waited in the Bellagio's waiting room, while Paul and Reece walked back to get the cars!



5 comments:
Glad we got to see you guys. We miss you guys, Ryder LOVES Kaj and Jax.
Just caught up on your blog! I have been so busy so I haven't checked in on you in bit. Hope you are well and doing good with the pregnancy too! Merry Christmas! :)
I told Rylee that I am very jealous I couldn't be with you. I miss you guys so much. The pictures are cute, you even got Kaja with some real smiles not fake ones! Jaxy of course always gives real smiles, they are both so cute. Ryder too even though he wouldn't smile on the big present.
how fun! wish we could have been there too! we miss the 3 R's :)
Hey, I saw you in my dream the other night so I felt like I should leave you a comment. Well England is cold and I am going back to Iraq in the summer. Glad to here your pregnant again supper exciting! Well hope to hear from you.
Kehau
Post a Comment