My Family!!
This weekend was so great. I got to spend a lot of time with Paul and my kids. I took a moment during the week to look at each member of my family and I was almost brought to tears with the love I feel for them. I know it is sappy, but here is why:
PAUL:
He does so much for our family. He works hard every day at work and school to make our lives at home easier. All the while, letting me stay home and play with our kids and not work at all. He does so much around the house and is always willing to help me. This weekend, I got tired at night and Paul was always there with a helping hand to clean or change the kids.
KAJA:
We were waiting in the van while Paul got a few groceries. She was sitting in the back in her car seat. I went back there to watch the movie with her, while we waited for Paul. I seriously just stared at her for 10 minutes. She had the sweetest look on her face as she watched Ice Age. In her hand, she had a pen and paper that she had been drawing on for hours. It amazes me that a simple pen and paper can keep her entertained for hours as she draws and scribbles all over it. She changed my life 4.5 years ago and for that I will forever be grateful. I was in a sad place and she brought me out of that with unconditional love and constant happiness through the trials in life.
JAXON:
What can I say, he is all boy. From ripping my Christmas tree apart to jumping, running, falling in the bathtub with me this morning (with all his clothes on). He keeps me on my toes and I am so glad that I was able to give birth to him. He always has a smile on his face and when he says "mommy" it just melts my heart. He has so much energy and I am blessed that he joined our family when he did. He was just what we needed to add to our family.
2 comments:
Andrea, you are such a sweet wife and mom. :-)
Love ya!
You said it very well. And I am grateful for you!
Post a Comment