Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Anniversary Trip to Las Vegas

On Sunday, August 16, Paul surprised me with a trip to Las Vegas for our anniversary. We had been wanting to go, but I didn't think it was going to happen, so it was a nice surprise. My mom took Kaja and Jax for us.

Here we are driving down, road trip staple = licorice!


Here's the temperature our car said as we got off the freeway in Vegas!

We stayed at the MGM Grand and LOVED it!

Eating dinner at Diego's, a really expensive Mexican restaurant. We had a voucher otherwise we wouldn't have eaten there. It wasn't all that great, Paul and I decided we don't have very good palettes. It didn't help either that I wasn't feeling that great!

We walked down to the Bellagio fountain show at night!

We went to the pool and just laid around, it was a lot of fun. Yes we took Blake in the pool, but we were just about to leave and had gotten him in dry clothes!

Reece and Rylee watched Blake for us later that afternoon so we could go do some rollercoasters. Well, just one, New York New York, everything else was either too expensive or closed. I did however win my first money in Vegas. On $1, I won $12!

Later that night, we went and saw Cirque du Soleil's KA. It was awesome!

Thanks Paul for the great vacation and for 11 great years. I love you more than ever!

No comments: