Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A day at the park

Today we went to the park. Paul and I found a park by the Provo trail that was flat so Kaja could easily ride her bike. We went early before it got hot. It STILL got hot!!

Here is Kaja playing on the playground. It's hard to get your kids to stop for pictures when they are playing!

Jax going on the bridge!

This is what Blake did! Yesterday, he found his toes, sooo cute!

This kid has no fear, I thought he was going to jump!

We went down the path a little to find some shade for our picnic. It was a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Rylee said...

be thankful you can at least go to the park. everything is too hot for us to touch even at 9am!

Dave and Amy said...

So fun. What a cute family you are. Let's do this when I am there visiting!

John said...

Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures. Wow...

Please visit:
http://paradise-adventure.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Have a great time.
Everyday.