So...I am so happy that Kaja has this opportunity to attend school. I went at 11:30 to make sure she liked the bus. OF COURSE SHE DID!! She wanted nothing to do with me. "I'm going to ride the bus by myself," she said. The teachers all laughed. They said she did so well. Our homework is to make a poster about Kaja and learn to "criss-cross sit". She didn't want off the bus and she told me she was going to ride it tomorrow.
She makes me so happy and I am so thrilled for her. I didn't sleep much last night, you'd think it was my first day of school.
4 comments:
Your baby girl is growing up! It's great that she loves it so much.
oh i am so happy right now!! i love that she is such a big girl and loves the bus. she is going to do great!!
cute first day of school hair and outfit too! ;)
So I realized today that we talked on your birthday and I never said happy birthday! Sorry!! When I am traveling I never know what date it is. Hope you had a great day though! Also, I can't believe what a big girl Kaja is. She amazes me.
Post a Comment