So.. Kaja and I both had meltdowns this mornings. We were both in tears and I ended up driving her to school. She didn't want me to go, but they said after I left she was fine. I went to Wal-Mart to get my mind off things. She ended up riding the bus home and is back in business.
There is nothing like a rough morning to make you feel like you are doing a bad job. I just have to keep reminding myself that most days we do great, it's just a few in between.
2 comments:
We are too hard on ourselves as mom's I think. Its a tough job! But you do a fabulous job! Sorry you had a rough morning, thats no fun!
I am sick this morning and so is Emma and it makes me feel like the worst mom! We can comiserate together. I love your posts.
Post a Comment