I just went to Macey's and it is their case lot sale. They had lots of stuff for inexpensive prices. I got 5 cake mixes for $5.00. You should check it out!
I am headed over this morning with Jared. I believe that today (Saturday) is the last day for the case lot sale. Time to stock up on food storage. A lot of the deals are considered a "WOW" from the Savvy Shopper for those of you that are coupon and bargain grocery shoppers.
2 comments:
SWEET! Thanks for letting me know! I will head over.
I am headed over this morning with Jared. I believe that today (Saturday) is the last day for the case lot sale. Time to stock up on food storage. A lot of the deals are considered a "WOW" from the Savvy Shopper for those of you that are coupon and bargain grocery shoppers.
Post a Comment