Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Kaja's at School

Here are some pictures of Kaja as we were heading to school. Barbie backpack and all.


After the rain storm and thunder and lightening, Kaja woke up grumpy because she didn't sleep well. I had told the bus driver that I wanted to take Kaja today, but she forgot and came anyway. We weren't ready and Kaja was sad all morning because she couldn't take the bus. We were running late and when we got there the bus was still there. Kaja really wanted to ride it. Kaja walked right in and they asked her to hang her back pack up, which she did. They asked if I wanted to put Kaja on the bus home. She said yes and started walking outside to go get on the bus right there and then. They said to come back at 11:30 and make sure she was ok getting on the bus and they would take her home. I'm sure she'll do great since she really wanted to ride it.

She is the first one to be picked up and the last one to be dropped off. Which means she'll be on the bus for an hour, but I'm sure she'll love it. They sing songs, read books, and have snacks on the bus. By the way, she is in a car seat so don't worry.

Kaja was listening to her teachers and was off doing all the things they asked her to and didn't even say goodbye. I guess it's better than her crying and not wanting to go. I hear these kind of things are harder on the parents than the kids.

No comments: