Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas at the Hadlock's

We went first to the Hadlock's. There was a lot of pancakes. I usually just eat one batch, but this year, I splurged and ate 2.5 batches (that's 7 pancakes a batch).

Here's Kaja opening her play food. She loved it! She usually just has to bring me pretend food. It has 120 pieces, well now 119, we threw out the coffee.


Kaja looking at her book from Grandma and Grandpa!


Paul and I got phones from Jim and Jill. I was surprised because after going to the store at least 4 times and looking online countless number of times, Paul said he was still unsure if that is what he wanted.

This is the phone Paul got: The Blackberry Pearl!

This is the phone I got: The Krazer!

1 comment:

Denise said...

What a wonderful Christmas. I know it can be a hassle. but I think you are blessed to have both families close.