Friday, December 14, 2007

Creepy

Last night after we had put the kids to bed, I was watching Survivor in my room. All of a sudden, I hear Kaja's "bam" toy playing its music. The music doesn't come on unless you are turning the handle. I think, "Oh great, Kaja is up." I get up and go and look in the play room. The toy is running by itself and Kaja is fast asleep in her bed. I quickly turned the toy off and ran downstairs to tell Paul. He thought it was weird too.

CREEPY!! It's stuff like this that makes me jumpy!

1 comment:

Rylee said...

i hate stuff like that. ryder has this toy that you have to push buttons for it to make noise but every once in a while just out of the blue it says 'peek a boo i see you!' scares the crap out of me.