While Kaja was in the hospital and before we came home the first time, we wanted to give Kaja a priesthood blessing. Ryan Andrus who grew up in our ward came (he was going to the University of Oregon at the time) and helped Paul give that blessing. They only used 2 fingers and it was one of the most special blessings I've ever heard.
We went to his wedding reception last night. As we were signing the book, Ryan's mom came and asked if Kaja would go with her to meet Ryan. I said yes. I soon followed. I had no idea I was going to get emotional, but sure enough, I started getting teary eyed. We were all teary, me, Ryan, his mom, and Jill. It was a very sweet reunion.
We will always have a special place in our hearts for Ryan and his faith that was added to ours to help our little Kaja.
1 comment:
How sweet! I hope everything is ok! The picture of them on the right in their Christmas stuff! So Cute!
Post a Comment