Wednesday, December 12, 2007

POTTY TRAINING BITES!!

So.. I feel really bad that Kaja isn't potty trained. I know that it is my fault and a lack of effort on my part that she isn't potty trained. I made a goal this week to hit it hard. I even bought a egg timer and have been taking her every 45 minutes for the last 3 days. (Well, not yesterday morning, since I had to run errands). And...

NOTHING!!!

She hasn't gone once. I even loaded her up on fluids, sat her on the potty for 30 minutes, massaged and pushed on her bladder, and ran the sink. And...

NOTHING!!!

This kid can hold it better than anyone. Even I needed to go to the bathroom with the water running. I've promised a dilly bar and ...

NOTHING!!!

I'm not ready to give up because I'm tired of diapers, but I wish we had some progress, but...

NOTHING!!!

3 comments:

stacy h. said...

she can hold out on things for a long time. think about how long she can hold food in her cheeck without swallowing! good luck! she will come around.

Rylee said...

This is one thing I am not looking forward to at all! And they say boys are harder than girls! I don't even want to know what its going to be like with Ryder. Good luck one day she'll just do it, just like she has done with everything else so far!

Denise said...

you're are doing it right Babe, it just takes time, not a week, not even two weeks.I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but it can take a long time!