Friday, December 14, 2007
Poor girl
Yesterday we went and had pictures taken with the Hadlock cousins. I'll post them later. While we were waiting for the pictures to be printed I got this feeling that Kaja had an infection. As I put the pieces together, I was more and more sure. So, I called the doctor before heading home. They said to come in and they would check. Since she won't give a urine sample, they had to use a catheter. She HATED it, I bribed her with an ice cream cone. Sure enough, she has a urinary tract infection and a "girl part" infection. Poor girl!! They said that is probably why she isn't doing that great with potty training because she holds it because it hurts and then it makes it worse. She is such a toughie that she didn't even tell me it was hurting. Hopefully, we can get this under control and start to have more success with potty training.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i feel so bad. she is so sweet. i can't believe how good she was yesterday and all the while she was in pain. i hope she feels better really soon!
so sad. i hope she gets better soon.
Post a Comment