

My sister was on her mission, that's why she's not in any of the pictures!

Kaja asked if Daddy was "dancing" me!

Man, I'm so much smaller than Paul!
This was awkward, Paul's already 16 inches taller than me and then to put him up a couple stairs!



This is the picture I tell a lot of people about, the photographer said to kiss, but it took forever, so really our lips are just touching!
Look at all that hair Paul and my dad have!

Paul's friends, Kirk, Mike and Greg.





We were nice!

I LOVE YOU PAUL!!!




9 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Love the pictures!
Happy Anniversary! Your pictures are so dang cute! What a beautiful bride!
i LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures with you and your parents - the one where you're "dancing," and the one before that. such a great idea for a picture!
and just to put things in perspective...i was starting eight grade when you got married. crazy!
oh, and tyler looks PRICELESS in these pictures.
A lot of kissing going on! Brings back special memories of a very momentous day. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. I love you guys. And GREAT son.
So beautiful and handsome! And so young, you both look like babies. I love you Andrea, I am glad you have been my sister-in-law for the last 10 years and look forward to the rest of our lives as family. Paul is lucky to have you (and I think you are lucky to have him.) Happy Anniversary!
I love all the pictures! 10 years is certainly an accomplishment. Congtrats guys!
Andrea. I will PAY you to take that picture of the kids down. I know it's your reception, but HOLY COW I look goofy! I guess I've gotten MUCH better with Age - I'll take the pic of Kaja picking her nose down from my blog in trade - PLEASE :-D And Congrats both of you - you're a great SIL!!!
Andrea, I was totally kidding, you don't have to take that pic down ;-)
Post a Comment