Tonight was Kaja's first soccer game. She mostly just stood around, but it sure was fun! We are a runt team with a lot of little players. The team we played was a big team. Their coach even made them all visors! I had such a good time watching her play. She loved it at the end when everyone gave her high 5!!!
Here she is before the game:


She was one of the starters!
One of the few times she actually ran!
This was her favorite position, standing! She would just stand and watch everyone else run and then when they were done, she would finally run!

4 comments:
She is so cute out there! I love her in her uniform! I bet in a few more games she'll be out there running around more! And as long as she's having fun that is all that matters.
This is going to be so good for her, in so many ways.
So cute! Maybe she will have a game when I am there and I can come watch! I would love to see her stand there!
How cute is she!!! I love the soccer uniform! I bet it is so much fun to watch them!
Post a Comment