When I grabbed my stuff, I didn't think that I would be wearing capris and socks. Paul said it was an outfit my dad would be proud of!
We had a lot of fun! It was a lot longer and rockier than either of us remembered!
A family picture!
When we got there, we ran into a girl that we grew up with, Lisa Hawkes.
I have no idea what Kaja is doing!
At the end, there was a different way to Sundance that was 1/2 a mile shorter. So, I took Jaxon and went with Lisa, her family, her sister-in-law, and her kids. Paul and Lisa's brother went the way we came up to go get the car and meet us at Sundance. It was ok, it got real dark and real steep in some spots, but we made it fine!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Stewart Falls
For FHE last night, we hiked Stewart Falls. Thanks to our friends, we were able to use their backpack for Kaja. This was quite a stretch for me, since for those of you who know me, know that I hate hiking. But this was actually my idea! Paul was a good sport and carried both kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment