Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Boredom

I think my lot in life is to deal with boredom!! I always have chores, but there's only so much you can do right?!

I am looking for some good books to read. I never know what books to read and I know a lot of you are members of book clubs. So any ideas? Only give me your best!!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Books to read!?! If you're bored, you need to come and hang out with me!
I don't read a lot, but Water for Elephants was really good if you haven't read it yet.

Rylee said...

You have probably already read it but one of my favorites is Angels and Demons.

B Flat Major said...

The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls.

Denise said...

Leslie sends me a site called Good Reads and she always has a book list on her blog. She goes to the Payson library and reads their book club book for the month.

stacy h. said...

i only read blogs these days... :) Happy tenth anniversary today BTW!!!!