So I decided to make these diaper cases for the kids. I found the pattern here: Diaper Case. It took me about one hour to make both. They are also designed to hold those portable diaper wipes. I just use Costco wipes and so I was able to just put more diapers in the case.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Diaper Cases
I don't know about your diaper bag, but my diapers end up getting squished at the bottom. Also, Kaja usually wears Pampers and Jaxon wears Huggies. But the last time I went to the store (I went to 2 different ones) they didn't have Kaja's size, so I ended up getting her the same kind as Jaxon. I was having a hard time telling them apart. You had to look at the back and see if it was a 5 or a 3. And we are always getting somewhere and finding out we are out of one of their diapers.
So I decided to make these diaper cases for the kids. I found the pattern here: Diaper Case. It took me about one hour to make both. They are also designed to hold those portable diaper wipes. I just use Costco wipes and so I was able to just put more diapers in the case.


So I decided to make these diaper cases for the kids. I found the pattern here: Diaper Case. It took me about one hour to make both. They are also designed to hold those portable diaper wipes. I just use Costco wipes and so I was able to just put more diapers in the case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I need some of those!! If I brought some fabric to you when we come up will you make me a few?
Post a Comment