Thursday, July 16, 2009

Botox and a Guessing Game

Yesterday, Kaja went and had her botox done. She didn't cry as much this time, but still hated it. They said she was really bad. They put electrodes on her legs and listen for static. They did her left first and said she was "loud". I said wait until you get to her right, it's worse. She was very BRAVE, Botox hurts and she did well.

She got a Beanie Baby out of it, named Slowpoke. So fitting for Kaja. Here is a picture, guess what animal it is? No google-ing it to research. Just guess and in a few days I'll post what it is. Maybe the winner will get an ice cream cone or something!!

6 comments:

Rylee said...

platipus? haha i have no idea

Anonymous said...

Don't know how to spell it, but is it a lemur? It looks like the animal on Zabomafoo. Whatever that show is called. Madisen watched it when she was little.

payce said...

duhhhhh, slowpoke = sloth (hopefully I am not wrong) and rylee must not know what a platipus is hahaha

Dave and Amy said...

I was going to guess sloth too. But if it's right Payce got it right.

B Flat Major said...

A two toed sloth.

Nicole said...

I'm guessing it's a sloth too. :-) I love it!