KAJA:
A couple weeks ago, I took Kaja to get her hair trimmed, it just needed to be re-shaped. Well, instead we got a really bad haircut, long parts in the front, uneven layers everywhere. I took her back the next week to get it fixed and the new girl said that in order to fix it, she would have to cut it much shorter, which I didn't want. So, she fixed it the best she could. Just looking at it drove me crazy, it wouldn't even hold curls very well, so I (actually my mom) decided to give her a perm.
Here she is with all the rods in:
She really wasn't as sad as this picture makes her look, but she didn't like the dripping!
Jaxon is such a character. He knocks on the door when he's ready to wake up. He loves dress up, I finally had to hide his favorite dress up because he would wear it all the time! He now sleeps on the top bunk because he kept climbing in bed with Kaja. He is so happy and smiles all the time!
Saying cheese!
Eating his Popsicle! Stacy brought these over yesterday they are "minis" and "slow melt". So much better for kids!
Blake is doing pretty good. He had a couple rough days last week and I couldn't figure out what was going on. He's much better now, I just have to make sure I give him gas drops regularly. He is sleeping from 8:30 to 6:30 which is very nice for me.
Here he is sleeping, he just randomly smiled in this picture!





5 comments:
Hooray for an update! I love the mini slow melts too, the best! Glad Blake is doing good. PJ needed gas drops very often for a while there too. Glad he's sleeping so good! Since we've been in Eagar Peyton has figured out how to sleep through the night too. She'll sleep 10-12 hours straight! So nice!
Kaja is ADORABLE! Tell her I love the new do. Jaxon makes me laugh, I love him. And HELLO... I can't believe Blake is sleeping through the night! That is amazing. Lucky you.
I just can not believe my curly haired Kaja needed a permanent!! That hairdresser should be drummed out of the business!!! Jaxon is so much like Paul when he was little. He always smiled and wanted to help people. What an angel face on little Blakers. We love all of you. We don't care what you post as long as we see pictures of the kids!!!!!!!
Kaja's hair looks so cute, it's a bumber that you had to do through all of that with a bad hair cut. She looks so pretty, I can't believe how grown up she is. And those boys....I love that Jaxy and his smile and I can't believe how much Blake has changed in the last month. He is sooooooooooo cute. He looks like a little angel. I miss you guys so much I can't even tell you. Thanks for the update. I needed it.
that picture of blake is so sweet. :) it was fun to see you guys this week.
Post a Comment