Last night, I took Kaja's casts off in preparation for new ones today. The minute I took them off, she was running all over the house. I noticed that she was so good. She had hardly any tone and was walking so well.
This morning, we went to see Beth and get our 2nd installment of casts. Usually after 3-4 weeks of casts, Beth HOPES for a +10 (0 being neutral). She measured Kaja and on her right leg (her worse leg) she measured at a +18 and her left leg was a +20. Beth couldn't believe it!! After 1 week Kaja was better than ever. She said her tone was virtually gone. So...
WE DIDN'T HAVE TO GET NEW CASTS!!!
Kaja and I were so excited. She still will need to wear her night splints to maintain. But no casts!!
5 comments:
She continues to be our miracle girl!!!!!
Yay Kaja!
oh, i bet you are thrilled.
That is great news!
So good to hear! We love Kaja!
The pills were taken off the market years ago. I already asked. Thanks though! :)
Post a Comment