Seeing her new bike in the garage, she wanted a big princess bike!
Helping dad put air in the tires!
On her bike, sorry about the bed head, she had just woken up!
Her new outfit, she picked the necklace out! P.S. I was a bad mom and had her 5 year doctor appointment on her birthday. She got 4 shots! I didn't think about the shots when I made the appointment a LONG time ago!
Leslie made Kaja her cake. It was super cute. Kaja wanted a castle and we put Belle figurines on it. It had a little accident on the way from Leslie's, but it was so CUTE, much better than what I could have done. And it was DELICIOUS!!!
Leslie brought goggles for her girls and Jaxon loved them!
A new backpack for Kindergarten!
Bike helmet and pads for bike riding!

Kaja's First Ride on a 2 wheel bike!
Kylee, Kaja, and Jayce on the slide!
Wanna know why Jeffs' never sing?



5 comments:
Great pictures! What a great time for your family. Some day you will want to relive a day or two when the kids were young and so care free!
Kaja has always been our Princess Kaja. The cake is just amazing!! She is old enough now to really enjoy everything. Wish we had been there. We are so happy she had a good day except for the shots. Hopefully there will be more Hadlocks around next year.
happy B-day Kaja.
She's so cute. Looks like she had a great day. I love you and miss you Kaja.
Happy Birthday Kaja! Love the cake!
Post a Comment