Thursday, March 26, 2009

Doctors, disasters, and a book

I just got home from running around to the doctor's today. It all started at 10:00 a.m. and ended at 3:30 p.m.

My doctor said, "You've cooked long enough, so if you start labor, I'm not stopping it". The doctor said he is big and strong! Get ready for Blake!!!

Kaja has had a mild cold. She woke up yesterday with gooey eyes, I just cleaned them and went about my day. This morning, they were practically glued shut. Took her to the doctor and her cold caused an eye infection. So... eye drops!! By the way, I just gave them to her, SHE HATES THEM!!

My house is an absolute disaster. I guess that's what happens when you have a crazy week full of appointments and then when you are home, you're too exhausted to do anything about it. So, as a responsible person would do...

I'm going to read my book instead of cleaning up a Natural Disaster!!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you-reading is always the best solution!

Rylee said...

I can't wait for Blake to get here! We will be up in May, I can't wait to meet him. Hang in there these last few weeks are the worst huh?!

Anonymous said...

Maybe Blake will be born on the same day as Sean and Stacy's new baby boy!! Wouldn't that be fun to have cousins born on the same day! We are so excited for these two baby boys to come.

Nicole said...

Andrea! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad you are taking a minute to relax and read your book.

Dave and Amy said...

Relax away! Nobody would think the worst of you for doing it. Can't wait to see that baby! Hope he comes soon.

B Flat Major said...

I fully support anyone who is 36 weeks pregnant and chooses to read instead of work. Bravo!

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't have to be pregnant to ignore housework and choose to read a book instead! I want to know what you are reading?
anita