Friday, March 27, 2009

Spoiled Rotten

Paul came home this morning after running errands with this diaper bag!!!


This is the one I have been wanting, but couldn't bring myself to pay the price for it. We looked everywhere at different diaper bags, but this one was always in the back of my mind. We are going to try and get it in a different pattern, but I LOVE IT!!

Paul said to take it as validation that I am doing a great job and he appreciates what I do for our family. He also said since for validation he can't take me anywhere special for a while. He also said, this will be the last diaper bag WE EVER BUY!! (Such a "Paul" thing to say)

I LOVE YOU PAUL!!!! You're my best friend in the whole world. Thanks for making me feel special, when I don't physically feel special!!

3 comments:

B Flat Major said...

Awwww. Good man, Paul!

Dave and Amy said...

I love the bag. I love hearing that my brothers can be so thoughtful. You deserve it Andrea.

Chelsee said...

Andrea,
I was wondering what you charge for the nursing covers you make. I love Rylee's. Let me know. Thanks